Adventures in Uruguay and Abroad, Making Money Overseas and Great Photography.
Juan Federico Fischer is the managing partner of Fischer & Schickendantz (www.fs.com.uy), one of Uruguay’s leading law firms. Both a lawyer and an M.B.A., he manages the firm’s foreign investment consulting unit, advising multinationals and individual investors in foreign direct investments in real estate developments, acquisition of local companies, agricultural enterprises and privatizations.
*Note: If you would like to listen to this interview later, scroll down to the bottom of this article to download this podcast.
Click here for the FREE pdf slides on buying farmland in Uruguay.
Some questions asked and answered
- We are continuing on to bring you information regarding purchasing property in Uruguay with.
- How would a foreigner go about purchasing a property in Uruguay?
- What would be things for foreigners to look out for when purchasing property in Uruguay?
- How would you describe the safety of investing in property in Uruguay?
- Is it true regarding the cash limit purchase of $5,000 us dollars starting next year?